Helping You Honor and Glorify God in All You Think, Do, Say, and Feel

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Leave A Book, Take A Book...




Posted: April 14, 2009


As a small church plant in Blue Ridge, Texas, we do everything we can to reach those in our "Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria", and even across the world. So, we've been thinking and praying for ways we could use the leftover "50 Reasons" books we have from Easter, aside from having them available to the church to give to their lost friends and family, giving them to guests, and our students to give away @ school.
So, as I was sitting in a coffee shop studying Galatians 3, I glanced to my right and saw a small shelf of books with a sign above it which read: "Book Exchange, Leave a Book, Take a Book."
I couldn't believe it! 
I brought in a "leftover" copy of "50 Reasons", intending to reach out to "1" person with the Gospel, but instead, I'm praying God will use it to reach MANY!
What a great God we serve!
Just wanted to share what God was doing the "leftovers" @ Blue Ridge Bible Church.
I’d love to hear the ways God is using you to reach your community with the Gospel, so e-mail me with your story; we’re sure it will encourage others and may be just the thing someone needs to help motivate them to face their fear and share their faith in Jesus Christ.
PT
Tim Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment