Helping You Honor and Glorify God in All You Think, Do, Say, and Feel

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pastor Kevin, "Live from Asia"...

Posted: April 10, 2009


The post below is direct correspondence from our very own Pastor Kevin who is in Asia @ this very moment. Please be praying fervently for him as he seeks to accomplish the mission he’s been called to. 
I will be posting on his behalf... stay tuned and keep praying!
From Pastor Kevin:
Well I have made it to Shenzhen. I am waiting for my driver to come and
pick me up from the hotel and take me to JM.
If my time here is going to be anything like the trip over then it will be
an awesome time. On my plane from Dallas to San Fran. I sat across from an
older Christian couple who were reading their bible and writing in their
journals during our trip. As we landed she asked me if I was from San
Francisco and I told them I am not. So then they asked what I was doing
and I told them all about it. They grinned with joy and asked if they
could pray for me. I said of course. So they prayed for me right in the
isle of our plane. What a blessing! After we got off the plane I went to
find them to thank them again and they were gone. Her name was Mary-Ellen
Also while I was on the plane I sat beside a young man who was in the
navy. He was headed back to his base in Japan. We went and got some lunch
together where he just asked me a lot of questions about life. He was not
a Christian but he respected my opinion greatly. I shared the gospel
through my testimony so pray for Derrick.
The flight from San Fran to Hong Kong was a long one. I didn't sleep much
and I couldn't study much because I was very drowsy. When I arrived in
Hong Kong I just followed the crowd through customs and met up with Tony
who is our President in China. He took me to Shenzhen where I am sitting
in my hotel now. They truly treat me like a king here! Something that caught my
attention is all the people here. There are people everywhere. Please lift
me up during your quiet times. I am having headaches but I know He will
see me through it.
I am headed to JM now where I speak tonight at the English Learning
center. Lift me up that He will speak through me!
In His name alone,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment